Friday, February 26, 2010

Facebook Sucks

So... a rant about Facebook. Facebook is suppose to be used as a site to keep in touch with many people, whether they are near or far. Why do I feel like I constantly have to cater to these friends? Do they not understand the reason behind these kinds of sites? Are they in it for themselves, as in Are they selfish? I just feel that way too many people take Facebook way too seriously. They need to tone it down a notch and respect that most people spend their days working, improving their lives, messing with kids, cleaning house, and NOT on Facebook. Soooo... do you understand my drift? Good. Because I do not feel it should take such an effort to maintain this site. Cry babies will cry no matter if you do right or wrong because in their eyes, they only see the bad. The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!