Friday, July 25, 2014

Meal Plan Restart

As most of you know, I iwas doing Meal Plan Monday for the longest time. Everyone seemed to enjoy them, and I loved hearing everyone's feedback and how they meal plan. Here we are and it's been a lost thing. I really want to start it back up, but I've been in a rut. I can't find meals that suit my goals or I plan biweekly or monthly. There are obviously more than one or two Monday's in a month. So what should I do? Bring it back? Include recipes on Monday's that I've already shared the meals? Maybe share organizing tips or grocery hauls? What do you want to see?

3 comments:

  1. Personally I would love to see any of the above. A variety always works well. Like you, I am also in a meal planning rut. I feel like we have been eating the same things every week. None of which are as healthy as I would like. I plan for a week to two weeks worth of meals but that does include some freezer meals that I have made. I also try to plan a flexible meal schedule as long as the food won't go bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply! I plan to try freezer meals as well! I'm wanting to do two weeks of frozen and the remainder of the month normal. I would love to hear how you do your freezer meals!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!