Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's been a while....

It has been a long time since I've blogged. The last thing I've blogged was about Christmas. Unfortunately, I am finding that I can't find the time to write or blog anymore. Not because I don't want to, because I am taking on new tasks.

We've been through their Christmas, their birthdays, traveling, and now Easter and I haven't blogged any of it. Because of that, I am taking a larger responsibility to digital scrapbooking. I've decided to make yearly books because I really want hard copies for the girls. I want them to see and hear the stories of these memories. This is what blogging has been for me - watching our lives evolve and watching the girls grow.

I really do want to get back in to blogging, but I just don't know when I will have the time. I really don't want to see it go because this is for me, my family, our girls. Documentation of our life.

I'm going to try to make a comeback. No promises, no obligations. But when I have a spare moment, I would love to share here. I would love to share these stories, print them and include them in the yearly books.

It's hard to believe the girls are 14 months and 3 years old. Where has the time gone?

Over the next few weeks, I'll try and play catch up. Share new stories and memories, as well as what is currently going on in our lives.

I can't promise to myself everyday or even every week, but I would love to publish a few times a month - if possible.

And for those of you still around, we are here and doing well! Life just takes you by surprise at times, gets busy, and new opportunities arise. This is where we are and have been.

2 comments:

  1. Happy you are back ! I am very much in the same position as you . I write when I can but its really down to once a month. Life just gets in the way.

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!