Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's Been Months...

I can't believe that it has been months since I wrote a blog post. To be honest, I was starting to feel like writing was becoming a chore, and there nothing in it for me. When I started blogging, it was a way for me to express myself. After all, my husband was deployed and I found an amazing support system through the blogging community.Most of those have now gone on with their lives, so I don't have that relationship with those anymore. I follow many blogs. More than I would like to admit, but I rarely get the chance to read them much less have time to write my own. As I sit here on this Saturday, Baby E is napping (which I never even announced her birth - THAT LONG), A is so independent and playing mega bloks, and Mr. Man is at work. I sit here with Home Alone playing in the background (A's favorite movie) thinking that it is time to update this site. Update my life, update the things that have been going on, and clear out my blog list that I don't even read anymore. Not for you, but for me. I miss seeing my journey. Where I have gone in life and the things I have done. I miss sharing the growth of our family, the hardships, and the amazing journeys. With that said, I will try and post every once in a while. Not every day, I can't even promise once a week or even once a month. But when I can, I will. I think the next post will just be a casual update with some pictures. Then I will move on from what has been going on and what we have been up to. I hope everyone is doing great, and I hope to someday be able to catch up with everyone and their lives! Until then... know that I do frequently think about all of you.

1 comment:

  1. It's so cool to see how your family has grown. I started following your blog over a year maybe two ago! I just switched my RSS feed to bloglovin and I get an email each night, I saw one from your blog and decided to come over! Glad I did! E is beautiful! A is so big now! And Italy! See told you it's been awhile!

    ReplyDelete

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!