Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Swank from Etsy Review

I recently purchased some baby wash and shampoo from this Baby Swank. It is a small shop full of fun and eco-friendly things, like shampoo, body wash, bibs, wipes, and more!

I purchased a set of the sample size in the scents Rosemary Mint, Lavender Chamomile, and Lemon Peel. And I also purchased a large bottle of the Orange Vanilla. This stuff is absolutely amazing. It is natural, so it is great for sensitive skin. Anytime I would wash Baby A in Johnsons & Johnsons, she would get little red bumps on her. They would go away quite quickly but I hated to see the red marks on her skin. I finally decided to check out some work-at-home shops on Etsy to find something I would be willing to try out, and Baby Swank is perfect for us! I absolutely love, love, love every single fragrance. I thought the Orange Vanilla would be my favorite and Rosemary Mint would be my least favorite. However, Rosemary Mint is AMAZING. Never in a million years would I have ever thought I would say such a thing, but it is true. Such a great scent, so creative. We even travel with the sample sizes and they are perfect. I can not stop putting it all my daughter's skin. It smells delicious and lathers up greatly. If you are in the market for an all natural baby shampoo and body wash, this could be for you!

To check out Baby Swank, you can visit her store at http://www.etsy.com/people/babyswank?ref=ls_profile.

Interested in a giveaway from her?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!