Thursday, December 6, 2012

Projects

Now that we have our house and are settled in, I started doing some small projects around the house that I knew I wanted to do for the playroom, decor for the holidays, and for the girls' rooms.

I also had several comments asking about things I will be making for the holiday parties, events, and our own traditions. I thought I would do it all in one post.  Organize my list of "to-do's" then show the finished product of each.

DIY Projects (Decor):

For the Playroom:
Stuff Animal Hammock - DONE
2 Artwork Displays (one for each child) - A's DONE, working on E's.

For the Girls' Room:
A a baby doll hammock in her play corner - DONE
Baby E stuff animal hammock
Tulle Pom Poms
Baby E bunting
Baby E picture frame
Garland - MAYBE

Christmas Decor:
Posterboard Trees x2
Bunting
Initial Tree topper
Family Thumb prints

Food:
Children's Holiday Party:
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Mini Cheeseburger Pies

Airman Cookie Drive:
Peppermint Crunch Brownie Cookies
Cranberry Noels
Peanut Butter Cookies
Neiman Marcus Cookies

For SF workers on Christmas Day:
Christmas Tree Brownies
Pumpkin Bread Muffins
Cherry Chocolate Cookies

If there are any recipes that you would like me to share from these, please let me know. 

I plan to post pictures of the finished projects of the decor stuff as well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Thank you for taking the time to read and comment!! :) Always leave your personal URL for me to send love back!